10-07-2013 05:04 PM
Lights on the power button and WiFi key (F12) come on for like two seconds, then shut back off again.
Can anyone help?
10-08-2013 09:46 AM
Exploring Google and the forums a bit more, I discovered people having a similar problem on the Envy 15, when the Beats audio dial got stuck. http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Notebook-PC-Que
That sounds an awful lot like my problem, the only difference is, I don't have a Beats by Dre audio dial.
10-09-2013 05:33 PM - last edited on 04-26-2017 04:00 PM by Omar-E
Hello MAINEiac4434. Please view and perform the troubleshooting in the document below and see if the steps resolve the issue:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05336130 (Link Updated 04/26/2017)
Please respond with your results as soon as possible and I will continue to research the issue in the meantime. I'm only here to help!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)