Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Envy 15t x360 Not Responsive to Boot Up

[ Edited ]
Product Name: Envy 15t x360 u000
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I recently had to replace the power button board on my laptop after the original part broke. The last time my computer worked before the power button board broke, the battery was at 70% and afterwards I couldn't turn on my computer. Recently I received the replacement part and installed it into my computer. However when I try to turn on my computer it still does not work. When I plug in the adapter it does not turn on the nearby led and does not warm up at all. I tried to use only battery power however that does not work either. I have already looked through the guide (http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00372748 )and nothing seems to be the problem. I have yet to replace the battery or adapter because I am unsure if those are the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: Envy 15t x360 Not Responsive to Boot Up

Welcome to the HP Forums! I read your post on the HP Support Forums and wanted to reach out to you. 

I have read that your HP ENVY 15-u000 x360 Notebook and issues after a part replacement. I would recommend you take the Notebook to a repair facility for Component Checking. 

Please get back to me how this goes.

Please click the Thumbs up below to thank me for my efforts!

Thanks. 

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.Smiley Happy

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation