Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Envy Laptop will not stop Blue Screen :( Whea_uncorrectable_error

HP Recommended
Envy 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

PC Laptop continues to shut itself into the "Blue Screen :(" . This happens when it's being used, and idle.  

Did  HP diagnostics, and nothing came up. Then tried a Hard Drive check and Memory, and again it came up with nothing.  Left the laptop open for a bit (not doing anything) and it blue screened itself again. 

Some other troubleshooting I've done is:

Uninstalled third-parties, re-applies factor settings, factory reset, paused updating, rolled back some drivers. Restored windows 10 to an older version. I updated a couple times, but the Blue Screen continues. The stop code error being WEAH_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 

I'm not sure what other steps to take, and I really don't want to have to replace this one.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation