11-22-2011 01:19 AM
Thank you so much, but since it's still on warranty I was hoping to not throw away 100$ for a new hard disk...
And still I'm hoping I don't have to send the computer away (I need it, the still working partition I mean) but I hope they just can send me a new hard disk I'll mount.
I'm trying to contact the Malaysia customer service, but I can't find my product number on their site... :-(
Hoping the warranty is valid also outside Italy (I bought it there since I'm italian) and that the HP Malaysian staff will help me!
Thanks again, talk to yousoon, ciao
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)