02-22-2017 09:32 AM
So i just purchased a probook laptop a few days ago, I did a full format and reinstall of my os. I downloaded all the current drivers from hp, Reset the computer and cleared the bios and reset it back to defaults, However I do believe i did a little bit more then that, when i turn on my laptop i get a white screen with a error saying that all the identifiying information has been deleted from my motherboard and i get a press enter to contine message followed by a link to hps website about boot errors when i go to that link i get no where. Anyone else ever had this issue how do i fix it? I tryed flashing the current bios and still get the error on reboot. Can post a picture of the screen if needed but thought i would toss it around here.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)