cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
LC2021
Level 1
4 3 0 2
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

Expectations of HP

HP Recommended
HP Laptop - 17-by3065st
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Trying for an answer after purchasing a HP laptop gift from a local retailer. The question is what is any random "consumer/purchaser" expectations of HP?

This is the question that was asked of me, "what are your expectations of HP?" A question asked while trying to get a solution to repair/replace/refund for the newly purchased laptop. It had cooling fan issues right out of the box. After running all online suggestions I was sent an express box (paid extra for speed) and now my new computer is stalled in California. Over a month later, now a 2-3 month wait for back order part. A repair order number with status as "on hold" and 3 case numbers each leading to promised follow up only happening once and then that went radio silent.

I own and have owned many various HP products and trust them and have very high expectations due to the familiarity, dependability and past experience with them. This current experience does not meet those expectations. What say ye community, what is your expectation of HP?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
7,826 7,720 822 2,903
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
sorry i don't understand what are you looking for?
Any help with your problem, or what other users think?
If it is help, we are practically only volunteers, users, and we have very few options for this type of problem.
I'm making a request, hoping someone can help you!
good luck

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem >

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button 
Warning
If you have to do certain manipulations, it is at your own risk, think carefully before acting!
If you don't think you can, get help, or go to a professional

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
happy New Year

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
5 REPLIES 5
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
7,826 7,720 822 2,903
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
sorry i don't understand what are you looking for?
Any help with your problem, or what other users think?
If it is help, we are practically only volunteers, users, and we have very few options for this type of problem.
I'm making a request, hoping someone can help you!
good luck

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem >

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button 
Warning
If you have to do certain manipulations, it is at your own risk, think carefully before acting!
If you don't think you can, get help, or go to a professional

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
happy New Year
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,903 26,837 1,265 1,309
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LC2021
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

LC2021
Author
Level 1
4 3 0 2
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you Promethee. Yes I am asking what other users expect and consider to be satisfactory customer service. Your reply and request is appreciated.

LC2021
Author
Level 1
4 3 0 2
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you Echo_Lake. HP support to this point has not been what was expected. I am asked to anwer a variety of questions to not get an answer to mine. Two of my favorites that really made me pause were "what are your expectations of HP and how were you going to use your computer?" Any tips, referrals or methods to expedite the closure of cases is and will be appreciated.

LC2021
Author
Level 1
4 3 0 2
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP is a trusted brand. After a bit of struggle to resolve a solution, HP delivered. Thank you HP customer support for coming through on meeting top expectations. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation