Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
K2L96UA

PSX_20190527_080427.jpg

PSX_20190527_075813.jpg

20190527_072657.jpg

20190527_075620.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Turned it on and this came up.  There's no way to turn it off.  Can I repair this?  Can anyone help me?  Take a look at the photos for more information

HP Recommended

@DDbirdranch

Welcome to HP support community.

Run SFC Scan

Step 1: Open command prompt

Open Search and type Command Prompt in the search box and hit enter. After it right click on command prompt option and choose “Run as administrator”.

Step 2:In the command prompt type sfc/scannow and hit enter. It will scan the system folders and files completely so this process is time taking, after a coalition of scanning process this will replace the damaged files.

Step 3: Once the scan is complete, you’ll be notified if SFC has managed to find and fix the corrupt files. If the damaged files have been fixed then GWXUX.exe Application Error should be repaired.

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.