Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 645 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good morning, I have this computer for a few years now, it was working fine until I suddenly updated and when I restarted the computer I got the errors "Your system is not fully configured" AND "This BIOS is not for commercial use" I tried to format it but it was still the same (I clarify that this equipment was given to me but they never told me anything about a password, I asked the one who gave it to me and he did not know it either), until today I decided to try my luck to try to fix it. Update the BIOS removing a problem from above, now I only have the error of "Your system is not fully configured" and after exiting the startup screen the screen remains black and without the cursor, try to update the screen using various commands but it didn't work. And I try to enter the BIOS using escape and other keys to be able to change the boot order to start with a Pendrive where I install a program to erase the password but I get something completely different which is the "Startup menu" I cannot attach an image of as it looks but I can give a description although I do not know if it will be of much use. (White background, the options include "Continue Boot" "System information" System Diagnostics "" 3rd party ROM management "" Boot Menu "" BIOS setup "" System Restore "" Network (PXE) Boot "" Update system BIOS ") , I also tried to do a recovery Pendrive from another computer but in both cases when I restart from advanced options in troubleshooting it restarts and stays on a black screen anyway. , I did not even get into a video tutorial to see solutions, I was just guided by intuition and apart from the fact that I don't really care about losing data or something like that on that computer, I just need it to operate normally again ... please help:( And i sorry because i post a question in spanish before...my bad.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey @ShiroKitsune 🙂

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.