Makoro Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HELP MY HP LAPTOP WONT TURN ON AFTER I TRIED SOME WAY TO FIX IT

Pavilion

HELP PLEASE MY LAPTOP WONT TURN ON! I TRIED TO REMOVE THE BATTERY,DISCONNECT THE ADAPTER AND HOLD THE BUTTON AT LEAST 30 SECOND TO 2 MIN!!! BUT AFTER I DID THAT MY LAPTOP STILL WONT TURN ON! HELP PLS

sorry for caps lock

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14461 13421 711 1900
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HELP MY HP LAPTOP WONT TURN ON AFTER I TRIED SOME WAY TO FIX IT

Hi @Makoro,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please remember when posting to include your exact model of HP notebook and your operating system to help us to help you.

I understand you tried removing the battery, disconnecting from power and held the power button down for up to two minutes.

When you state your notebook will not turn on, is it not getting power or do you see a blank/black screen on startup? Do you see any flashing lights or hear any beeps?   Are you connecting directly to an electrical outlet or using a power/surge bar? Have you tried a different outlet? Here are links to documentation that may help:HP Notebook PCs - Use Hard Reset to Resolve Hardware and Software Issues,( Be sure to remove any peripheral devices, such as USBs, memory cards, printers or additional displays)  HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Using the AC Power Adapter and HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge.

Please let me know the outcome.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution" To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs Up” below!  :)  If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation