Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 14-an006la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I did a recovery on my HP 14-an006la from the Windows 10 64-bit system, made the relevant updates, finished and started fine, turned it off and the next day it doesn't boot and only the backlit screen appears. I can go into the settings and even do a BIOS recovery but on boot, in both cases, it just shows me the backlit screen with nothing.  I have another HP 14 of the same model and I have already tested the hard drive, and if it boots, the memory also works perfectly; the keyboard does not lock as the shift key turns on and off its LED when pressed, the hard drive also works. I put an external monitor and nothing is seen, look for various solutions like pressing windows key + V, Windows + B, and if you restart the settings and / or recover the BIOS but still do not boot. Also press and hold for 30 seconds. the power button, remove the internal battery (motherboard) and the external one and nothing. The same thing is to try to boot from a usb with Windows 7, 8, 10 and still does not boot. AS AN IMPORTANT DETAIL, COMMENT THAT by pressing the ESC key you can enter the start menu and select: display F1 system information, or choose the F9 bootable media or enter the F10 configuration, but NOT the F2 diagnostic or recover the F11 system, as the screen lights up in backlight and shows nothing. Only if I disconnect the hard drive, it shows me the 3F0 error and already allows me to make diagnoses; display F1 system information, or choose the F9 bootable media or enter the F10 configuration, but NOT the F2 diagnostics or recover the F11 system, as the screen becomes backlit and shows nothing. Only if I disconnect the hard drive, it shows me the 3F0 error and already allows me to make diagnoses. display F1 system information, or choose the F9 bootable media or enter the F10 configuration, but NOT the F2 diagnostics or recover the F11 system, as the screen becomes backlit and shows nothing.  Only if I disconnect the hard drive, it shows me the 3F0 error and already allows me to make diagnoses.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Community in Spanish (www.hp.es/comunidad), and post your question there so you can get support in Spanish.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.