Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

HP 4540s not booting

Product Name: HP probook 4540s
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys I am using HP probook 4540s and it is giving me tough time with booting. I was using the PC then it gave me a 7arning that the buttery is low 7% remaining due to ignores  i did not plug it in then it when off, But now when I am trying to switch it on it is not booting it is only showing HP in the center of the screen and press ESC to go tomain menu in the bottom left. What can I do to resolve these isssue.

0 Kudos
Associate Professor
Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)

Re: HP 4540s not booting

Tukumbavi wrote:

Hello guys I am using HP probook 4540s and it is giving me tough time with booting. I was using the PC then it gave me a 7arning that the buttery is low 7% remaining due to ignores  i did not plug it in then it when off, But now when I am trying to switch it on it is not booting it is only showing HP in the center of the screen and press ESC to go tomain menu in the bottom left. What can I do to resolve these isssue.

Hi,

Kindly perform a hard reset first.

Turn the computer, take off the charger and the battery turn the computer  off by pressing and holding the power button.

Connect the charger then turn the computer back on WITHOUT THE BATTERY. see if that will work..

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation