03-10-2012 06:22 AM
My HP 8730w Elitebook I cannot bring laptop out of sleep/hibernation Just a few flashing lights NO Screen activity at all just solid black. I Have:-
Taken battery out.
Removed hard drive.
Connected to a outside monitor.
Tried all the above with and without mains power.
Operating Systen Windows 7 Ultimate
None of the above have helped I am sure this could be a bios defect but as the system will not even get to any screen I cannot enter the bios via F10. Any Ideas as I said above just a solid non active screen but the keyboard neon's and battery neon's do light up.
Any Ideas Welcome Thanks
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)