09-01-2016 03:17 PM
I have an HP 9470m Elitebook that will not start up on a docking station. When starting up, it freezes on the "Please Wait" screen before login. I have tried it on 3 different docking stations with the same results. The BIOS are up to date. There is a driver update for the dock available, but it requires it to be plugged into to the dock, and when I dock the computer after start-up and try to install, I get the error message: “Please connect at least one monitor to the dock and then continue.”
Unfortunately, this computer is also now just about 2 weeks out of warranty.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)