Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Beats 15-p390
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

THIS IS MY LAPTOP FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS!!!!! In no way am I digging for information for theft reasons or anything stupid like that. I have contacted HP support to no avail. There was no reason to lock my post and maybe I'm wrong in thinking that that means deleted. However, I'm simply trying to get help with this issue so any help would be appreciated. I've exhausted my resources.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Big_Ugly_Mess 

HP requires information from you in order to assist you in resetting your password -- there is simply no way around that -- as we here are not permitted to provide such assistance due to Community forums policy.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

I will gladly provide any and hopefully all the information that HP would need in order to resolve this problem. I'm also having a problem with the touch screen. I've gone through all the procedures to reinstall drivers and I've uninstalled the touchscreen and that changes nothing.  It states that the hardware needs to be reinstalled on the laptop. I think that removing the CMOS battery would help me but I have disassembled the laptop and I cannot find one. Any help is greatly appreciated

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.