cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Big_Ugly_Mess
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Beats 15-p390 Admin password problem!!!!

HP Recommended
Beats 15-p390
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

THIS IS MY LAPTOP FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS!!!!! In no way am I digging for information for theft reasons or anything stupid like that. I have contacted HP support to no avail. There was no reason to lock my post and maybe I'm wrong in thinking that that means deleted. However, I'm simply trying to get help with this issue so any help would be appreciated. I've exhausted my resources.

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,049 26,486 3,092 6,659
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Big_Ugly_Mess 

HP requires information from you in order to assist you in resetting your password -- there is simply no way around that -- as we here are not permitted to provide such assistance due to Community forums policy.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Big_Ugly_Mess
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will gladly provide any and hopefully all the information that HP would need in order to resolve this problem. I'm also having a problem with the touch screen. I've gone through all the procedures to reinstall drivers and I've uninstalled the touchscreen and that changes nothing.  It states that the hardware needs to be reinstalled on the laptop. I think that removing the CMOS battery would help me but I have disassembled the laptop and I cannot find one. Any help is greatly appreciated

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation