02-25-2017 05:27 PM
02-27-2017 08:32 AM
Hi! @luckyinlove, Welcome to HP forums.
I understand that you have issues performing reset on your chromebook.
Don't worry I will try to help you out.
Did you make any changes on your chromebook?
Please try the steps mentioned below to perform reset on your chromebook.
On the sign-in screen, hold down the Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R keys.
In the Powerwash your Chrome device window, click Reset.
Refer this article to know how to perform a factory reset on your Chromebook.
Let me if this helps.
Have a beautiful day ahead! :)
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)