Did you mean: 
DrMohamed1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP ENVY X360 CONVERT 15 CN0006NX repair 3 Months delay and no response issue

HP Recommended
ENVY X360 CONVERT 15 CN0006NX

I had bought an ENVY X360 LAPTOP and I faced a problem with its SSD after 2 months from usage & when I sent it to the HP maintenance team in Egypt they advised to change the SSD and I approved the quotation price and everything. and now I am with more than 2 Months without my laptop because they are telling me there is no spare part available for the laptop which affects me and my work significantly.( I dont know , shall I have to buy 2 laptops when I buy an HP one?!)

I contacted the HP support team in Dubai and I put my complain but unfortunately they are not responding with any feedback.

I dont think this bad quality and  service is accepted from company like HP

I have the job number and the complain number and all data for any needed clarification , waiting to hear from you

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 22,731 1,371 1,398
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DrMohamed1

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns and frustration

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team

Please check your Inbox

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation