Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible Laptop PC 15t-ed100 CTO
Microsoft Windows 11

I was able to finally fix the laptop earlier last week with the help of fellow community members and very appreciative for the help as usual.  Today my laptop now will not power on and I have tried doing the hard reset with the power cord off and holding the power button down for 15 seconds and trying to power it on after.  There is no light on the power button and it will not power on.  I have tried doing the windows + v to try to reset the cmos but that doesn't work too.  I think most likely it is a faulty power supply unit.  This laptop was purchased new and was barely used so unfortunate the warranty is expired and it makes me feel like I was stuck with a lemon.  I'm not sure why such a premium laptop has been such a head case to work with given the short amount of time using it.  Any suggestions or recommendations and how to repair it would be awesome and a recommendation of the battery needed to fix this laptop would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for the help and assistance from this community which has been top notch.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.