1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP ENVY x360 m6 caps lock blinking

HP Recommended
Envy x360 m6
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello

I Have an HP Envy x360 m6 convertible PC model m6-aq105dx, I took it to get a hard drive upgrade.  I had a 1TB HD and got a 1TB SSD, when the person had changed the HD and tried to boot the computer the computer did turn on but the screen stays black.  The caps lock button light follows some sort of sequence in blinks or dots, the sequence is 3 slow and five fast.  I've been searching through previous posts and found a list of the blinks or dots but it only goes up to six.  Any help is greatly appreciated, the person that was supposed to know how to do the upgrade already returned it to me because he does not know how to solve this.

Thank You very much for your time and help

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation