03-17-2012 12:10 PM
This afternoon I left my Elitebook open and running on the table and when I returned half an hour later the screen was black. I figured it had gone to sleep but when I moved my mouse nothing happened. I pushed the power button, still no response. Even after holding the power button for an extended period of time nothing happened, aside from the power led blinking for a couple of seconds. I've already tried removing the battery etc, but it didn't work.
All help is appreciated.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)