Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-01-2023 12:07 PM
I have a HP Envy X360m laptop, model #: 15m-ee0013dx. It was working fine yesterday and now today, I have a black screen.
I have tried the following with no success.
1. Disconnected all external devices.
2. Connected to external monitor.
3. Turned the computer on while holding Win + B key.
4. Removed the memory and reinstalled them.
5. Disconnected the battery.
When rebooting, I've tried to get into the bios, but I get the following text at the lower left of the screen.
1. Pressing power button and Esc button: Esc...Pause Startup
2. Pressing power button and F2 button: F2...Startup Check
3. Pressing power button and F11 button: F11...System Recovery
No HP logo is displayed before the screen goes blank. Nothing but black!
06-04-2023 08:46 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15m-ee0013dx. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Please try the following Troubleshoots steps.
1. Turn off the Unit.
2. Disconnect the AC adapter.
3. Remove any discs from the disc drive.
4. Remove memory cards from the card reader slot.
5. Disconnect all nonessential peripheral devices, such as printers, scanners, external hard drives, and USB flash drives.
6. Disconnect the AC adapter press and hold the power button for approximately 15 seconds.
7. Reconnect the AC adapter, and then turn on the computer.
Turn off the unit and please press and hold the Windows key + letter B key and the power button together for 30 seconds after 30 seconds, 1st release the power button but keep holding the Windows key and B key for ten more seconds and then release these two keys If done correctly, you will see the display flashing once. Please attempt it thrice as this step and Restart the unit
The unit has to be turned off, Press Win+ V while holding these two keys then Press the Power button, continue to hold all three keys for 30 seconds and then release the Power button first and then release these two keys Please attempt it thrice and then you may get a Pop-Up CMOS Check and it will restart the unit
Even if you don't get a Pop-up restart the unit manually after 3 attempts.
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
I hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community