03-20-2017 10:09 AM
I purchased the above mentioned notebook just around a month ago. Unfortunately it freezes frequently especially if I go any site even hotmail.com, google.com etc. I do not know what is the issue. Its RAM is 12GB and Hard Drive is ITB
03-21-2017 09:58 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is freezing randomly when you are browsing.
Don’t worry, we will work together to resolve this issue and It’s a pleasure to assist you in this regard.
Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
NOTE: Start from step 3
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)