Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
14 REPLIES 14
10-01-2022 09:32 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
|The Windows file system could be corrupt or there is a hard disk error.|
(1) Test your hardware Using the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI)
--->>> Perform <all> tests
See section <Running HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI tests when Windows doesn't start>
See how it works:
(2) Please report your results ( error messages, take pictures )
( if serial number, device id, UUID, System Board CT Number is displayed, please blur )
10-02-2022 03:11 AM
Thanks for performing the tests...
(1) Power off notebook
(2) Disconnect charger
(3) Press and hold <power> button for 30 seconds
(4) Connect charger
(5) Double check with external monitor connected via vga/hdmi cable.
- Power off external monitor
- Connect vga/hdmi cable
- Power on external monitor
- Power on notebook
(6) Please report your results
10-04-2022 01:36 PM
We continue ...
Let me check your current system configuration.
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Please report your results
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community