Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP OMEN -15 Ax236tx laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi ,

I have HP omen 15 ax236tx laptop , after update from old F48 to new latest bios F55, laptop stopped booting and when power on laptop i get only capslock Led flashing 5long 3 short and fan spins but no display. Tried Win+V key to reset CMOS but it worked for the first time and then when i tried it second time it failed . I have reseated RAM and did hard reset and CMOS battery replaced but still capslock flashing 5long 3 short. I have also flashed bios chip with SOCI8 clip adapter but still same issue

please help

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@M_Faisal

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue

At this point I suggest you contact HP Support in your region for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi ,

issue still exist. HP has no reliable service partner here in Islamabad Pakistan. Pakistan is not listed in HP location tab or selection tab. If there is no tab for Pakistan how HP is going to do business here in Pakistan or provide service to potential customers in future.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Please refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/service-center to find a service Center in your location

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks for the reply but provided link has no service centre in Islamabad Pakistan. 

COMPSI and HP PC house all are not HP authorized and they are not helping HP customers

no service centre of HP in Pakistan.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.