Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-ac130nh
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

Upon turning on my laptop, I was given HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI. 

My laptop passed the memory test, but during the hard drive test it failed the Long DST.

It came back with the Failure ID: 0LSD7S-0009M7-XD7WMA-618303

I cannot find anything online about what this means, can someone help with this please?

Thanks in advance,

Luca

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @nnLuca,

Please share the product number of the PC to assist you better.

Thanks for sharing the failure ID. I have decoded the failure ID and It sounds like an issue with the hard drive, the hard drive has gone faulty on the laptop. Please replace the faulty drive.

Hard Disk 1 Full Test Failure

If you are able to boot, Please backup the data on the hard drive before it completely fails.

Refer this article to know more information about hard drive failures. Click Here

You can contact HP support and get the service options for the PC.

Please contact HP support using this link. Click Here

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.