06-19-2017 06:08 PM - edited 06-19-2017 06:22 PM
My HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC suddenly froze and became unresponsive on me after delayed reaction to commands I gave it (switching Chrome tabs, typing, mouse clicking, etc).
The track pad, keyboard, and power buttons do not work. I held down the power button for longer than 4-seconds but nothing responded. The only thing that worked was my wireless mouse, but I couldn't do any commands with it.
What do I do?
I removed the battery to look for my product name, and the computer turned off, but now I'm afraid to turn it back on without messing anything.
Help ASAP is very much appreciated.
06-20-2017 12:00 AM
Immediately after powering on start tapping Esc key.This should open a menu where F2 System Diagnostics is an option. Tap F2 key and run the tests.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)