06-11-2018 06:04 AM
Hello my laptop wont turn on ivee searched every where and i get the pull the battery out discharge the laptop and plug in batteries/chargers to see if it turns on and none of them have worked, is there another way to reset the laptop or something i can do i hate not being able to turn it on anymore.
what can i do to make this laptop work once more
06-12-2018 09:37 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that computer is not powering on.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
- When was the last time the computer was working fine?
- Have you checked the laptop with a different adapter?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
If you continue to face the issue, I recommend you contact HP phone support to check the available service options for your computer as it may be a hardware issue.
Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.
- Click on this link – https://hp.care/2moMFSc
- Click on “Continue as guest”.
- Enter the serial of your device.
- Select the country from the drop-down.
- Click on “Show Options”.
- Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee