cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
RjArtwear
Level 1
2 1 1 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Pavilion 360 ran out of battery, now will not turn back on.

HP Recommended
Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My notebook was working fine just hours ago. Now I cannot get it to turn on. I realized the outlet it was plugged into was not working properly so I have it plugged into a new outlet now. I am seeing a small orange light next to the charger cable input but am still not getting it to power up.

Does it just need to charge for a while and hopefully get enough battery life back to turn on? I desperately need this for work and could use any help I can get.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RjArtwear
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looks like all it took was about 40min of charging to get it to finally turn back on. Hopefully this helps anyone else experiencing this issue. 🙂

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
RjArtwear
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looks like all it took was about 40min of charging to get it to finally turn back on. Hopefully this helps anyone else experiencing this issue. 🙂

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation