05-01-2016 03:54 AM - last edited on 05-01-2016 01:11 PM by danny-r
I to can not wake from hibernation. The system actually powers up to the HP logo then hangs. If I choose the BIOS setup it acknowledges the choice but fails to proceed. Yhe power button will shut down the unit.
Annoying resolution: power off by pressing the power button, remove the adapter and the battery, re-install the battery and power on is successful?
Win 10 and an ADATA SSD. Seems to have started after a WIN10.? update.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)