Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion G6-2235us won't boot up and makes very loud fan noises

HP PAVILION G6-2235US
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It was all fine a couple of months ago, but then it suddenly became slower than before. It worked ok at first, but then the situation worsened. Booting up took longer and longer and now it is impossible to do so. The fan also increased in noise and it seems that the conmputer is struggling to startup anything. attempts to fix it via windows recovery failed, as it shutdown halfway through the recovery. Is this caused by some sort of virus? Does it have to do with my computer itself? 

I would like to know more about it and resolutions I can take to fix this problem. Thank you and have a nice day

1 REPLY 1
Intern
Intern
24 23 3 3
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion G6-2235us won't boot up and makes very loud fan noises

hi .

the fan has loud sound what should i do ?

you may need to cleanup your fan  from the dust and if not working maybe you will need to replace your fan ..

if your laptop shuting down suddenly .. then the problem from the fan ... the cpu gets hot and the other parts too .. then the computer cant handle this heat ..

I faced this problem alot .. 

and the windows just install a clean copy ...  

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation