1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Mini 300-030na bios crash

HP Pavilion Mini 300-030na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please guys little help.

After update bios my HP Pavilion Mini 300-030na crash and nothing more.

I think is a bios problem.

Please guys help me how to restore bios.

Windows key with B not Working to restore bios. :( :( :(

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1896
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Mini 300-030na bios crash

Hi @madapo11,

Welcome to the HP Forum! It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that after doing a BIOS update your notebook crashed and you are unsure how to restore the BIOS. I am glad to help you with that process. Here is a link for you to follow. HP Notebook PCs - Restoring the BIOS. Should you decide to reattempt the BIOS update here is another link. HP Notebook PCs - Updating the BIOS. Please remove any peripheral devices such as USBs, printers. external monitors or drives before doing the update. Also, be sure to connect directly to an outlet while doing the update.

Please keep me updated.

Thanks for participating in the HP Forums where we want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as yourself. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution" to help other community members! To show appreciation for my efforts kindly click the "Thumbs Up" below. 

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation