10-11-2010 09:30 PM
Like any other day, I turned on my laptop and instead of the laptop turning on and showing the screen, it turned on and then after a while, it would turn off. And then after 2 seconds it would turn on again and then after about 20 seconds it would turn off. My laptop continued to do this until I turned it off by myself.
I tried a hard reset, and it has not helped me at all.
The fan does start going but stops after 10 seconds and then the whole laptop just turns off after 20 seconds.
I need to fix this problem asap, because all my homework documents are stored on this laptop.
10-12-2010 12:26 AM
Sounds like the notorious Nvidia failure.
Nvidia GPU Repair
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)