10-05-2014 11:52 AM
HP Pavilion dv6700 Entertainment Notebook PC (year 2007)
(not sure if it's running Windows Vista or Windows 7)
QUESTION: HOW DO I MANUALLY RESET THE LAPTOP TO ITS ORIGINAL FACTORY SETTING?
It's always freezing up & I never originally set up any recovery disks at the time I bought it.
MUCH THANKS !
10-05-2014 12:00 PM
See here: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Recovery/HP-Pavilion-dv6700-Entertainment-Notebook-PC/m-p/4574...
Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say "Thank you" and the "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find this fix/answer easily
10-05-2014 12:05 PM
Would of come with Vista but best thing can do with these machines is get Windows 7 on it, preferably on an SSD hard drive as they run smooth & fast with decent install.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)