10-05-2012 06:21 AM
My HP Pavilion G6 Notebook PC is getting very hot in left side, is burning if touch there. Please give me an advise what to do. I've
been at the shop from where I bought it and they said that it is normal because of the processor, I think that is not normal. What I should do? Waiting your advises. Thank you!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)