Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
I got a hybrid hp tablet and notebook afew months ago, but then problems came , it started to slow down charging , then havin the wire to be adjusted so itll charge. Today it flashed "automatic repair" then closed. Now I can't ope n it.
HP Recommended

This worked for me, Detach the tablet fromthe keyboard. Unplug the power cord. Hold down the volume button first and push the power button while holding down both buttons.Hang tight, after fifteen to twenty seconds my tablet came back to life and displayed the bios options. For no reason I entered default settings, saved changes and exited.Held down the power button and it returnred to normal function...........Hope this helped....

HP Recommended

Add me to the list of customers this has happened to. 

Brand new.  Plugged in.  Won't turn on.

I'll give it a few more hours, then will return the lemon.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.