07-18-2016 12:00 PM
My friend got this hp laptop off of someone he had a problem booting up always wanting to enter power on password I thought I could bypass it by trying to put windows 7 on it I can't even boot from dvd rom without it asking for the power on password the error code I get is system disable 87594752 I found an post about it but I couldn't find where to post a message at I hope someone can help me I don't have much time to figure out how to get passed it
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP Pavilion
07-18-2016 12:04 PM
Enter this unlock passcode...
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)