05-18-2012 08:45 AM
Hello, and good morning, depending on where you reside!
Have you reflowed the motherboard yet? If not,
Please goto the following post. It is a step by step procedure: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Lockups-Freezes-Hangs/HP-Pavilion-dv5z-1200-wont-start-blinkin... and hopefully will help.
If it were a rattler. . . .
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)