cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP ProBook wont turn on - Every day "Hard Reset"

HP Recommended
HP ProBook 640 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a HP ProBook 640 G4 and every day i have problem to start the notebook when i leave it on the docking/charger.

The notebook is a office one, and so i leave it over nigth on the the docking/charger. Next day when i try to start (power button) it remains black. No fan, no noise, no ligth. The notebook still on docking/charger.

To start the notebook i have to unplugg from docking/charger and make a "Hard Reset". After that the notebook starts without problem. This i have to make "EVERY DAY!" if i let  it on the dock/charger.

If i leave the notebook unplugged over nigth (not on docking / no charger) the notebook starts without problem.

- BIOS is up to date

- Fast startup is disabled

I want to leave it on the docking station so i can start working when i arrive in office. Its a pain have to "Hard Reset" it every day.

Any solution?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation