Level 1
6 2 1 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Probook 450 G2 can not boot

HP Recommended
HP Probook 450 G2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have an HP Probook 450 G2 which is showing black screen. The moment I connect battery of Power pack/code, the power button  and Caps lock lights while the power LED is flashing. No activity on the fun..... I have tried hard reset (30s depressing of the power button while disconnecting wireless card and removing RAM). I have also tried resit and swapping RAM. Serviced it as well....Nothing is happening.

Please help

2 REPLIES 2
GBL84
Level 10
4,161 4,158 563 1,315
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @elijay,

Can you match the sequence of 'blinks' to those shown in the table below.

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

elijay
Author
Level 1
6 2 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
The power LED blinks continuously while the capslock and power button lights are just on.....And the power button is not responding
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation