cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Probook 4730s, laptop turns on after a while.

HP Recommended
HP Probook 4730s
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a problem with my laptop. First of all, my laptop has switchable graphics, intel, and AMD. AMD is not working for one year, I turned off it from bios. I use only Intel. The problem is not this. A problem suddenly appeared on the laptop, when I turn on my laptop, the fan is started spinning fast after 5 seconds, and no display. I am waiting like this for 10 minutes, and I am turning off my laptop by holding the power button. After this, when I turn on my laptop, everything goes normal. And when I turn off the laptop again, if a long time passes (like 10 minutes), I have to do the same. I think it turned on after something warmed up, but I don't know what is that. I have been using it this way for 2-3 months. My laptop model is HP Probook 4730s, i3-2350m, Intel HD graphics 3000. I formatted my laptop several times, took out the rams, and tried all the possibilities, disassembled, cleaned everything, changed thermal paste, but everything is the same.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation