Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I'm posting again in hopes that an HP support rep will reach out.  My HP spectre 360 suddenly won't power on.  I am now furious because everyone on the forum with this same issue has received a reply from HP rep escalating the issue to the internal team and I've tried everything to get a response from HP via email, phone, and the forum.   I echo the sentiments of the other users that THIS NEEDS TO BE RECALLED.  It's not only dangerous but its deceptive and unacceptable.  I ordered this laptop directly from HP special order because we LOVE HP and we are  loyal HP customers, but HP is making it really hard for us to stay loyal to their product when there is a known issue and we continue to be ignored.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.