Did you mean: 
IT_Betty
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Spectre X360 Suddenly Won't Power Up

HP Recommended

I'm posting again in hopes that an HP support rep will reach out.  My HP spectre 360 suddenly won't power on.  I am now furious because everyone on the forum with this same issue has received a reply from HP rep escalating the issue to the internal team and I've tried everything to get a response from HP via email, phone, and the forum.   I echo the sentiments of the other users that THIS NEEDS TO BE RECALLED.  It's not only dangerous but its deceptive and unacceptable.  I ordered this laptop directly from HP special order because we LOVE HP and we are  loyal HP customers, but HP is making it really hard for us to stay loyal to their product when there is a known issue and we continue to be ignored.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation