Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
I have the same problem too with my HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl075nr. It works fine until the download. I tried re downloading and restart, but it kept showing I can't successfully download. It's really frustrating and annoying. Anybody know why? Is the problem come from the window update?
HP Recommended

Thank you, I faced the same problem and the amswer in this post helped me to resolve it.

Best regards,

Sujit

HP Recommended

Can we install the update prior to enabling App Readiness?

Thank you for the update on the issue!  Glad they were able to work it out in a patch.

I am a meat popsicle.
HP Recommended

Thank you, Cheryl G, that did the trick, even with App Readiness enabled.

One thing: it'd be more comforable for the users here to use a link to a description page with a link to the file rather than the .exe file directly.  Anyway, thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi CherylG,

thank you for the answer and the support. I waited a little bit to answer, but now I'm sure that it fixed the issue. 

Best regards 

Sven

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.