Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Guys, the first time i had an issue with this laptop was about the error codes. Constant error codes and even locked me out permanently. I called HP and it costed me $500 if not more for the supposed “discounts”. Reminder that i bought this laptop for $1500. I have done nothing but school and work but cost $500+ to fix? When i got back my laptop and details of what was fixed, the fixes would’ve costed only less than approx $150. And guess what, the error codes continue to happen and now, my whole laptop is crashed and not turning on even if the charger is plugged in. Tried alternative outlets, adapter, etc. come to realize that this is a motherboard problem. I don’t have the time and money to send in this P.O.S. In and get it fixed for something I didn’t do. I was very disappointed because I was a big fan of HP. But i have spent more that $2000 on this laptop when i could have built a custom P.C. Without worrying about manufacturing because I built it. What a waste

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@TonyN094

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.