06-07-2013 12:43 PM
I understand that you receive a blue screen error when using your reliance USB modem. This sounds more like a driver issue, but I would like to review the minidump to get a better idea of what is happening with it.
The minidump is located in c:\windows\minidump by default. Please upload the related minidumps and share the link to them.
The three links should provide some options to share them.
10-06-2013 07:09 PM
ok i have a desk top comp. i just came up with this error and have no clue why.. My windows is win 8... the problem is HPSF.exe has a problem you must restart to fix it.. well I tried that 6 times and it keeps coming back .. so i just closed out of it.. I googled to get here and found lapton with xp and win 7 having this issue.. i have neither of them.. I also had a service tech from Geek Squad out and he went throught this comp on Sat. Today is Sun. Anybody with a clue on what I do next please let me know.. I don't want to pay for a service charge again..
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)