cancel
im0c Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ZBook 14u G5 doesn't wake up after sleep (after Windows 10 update)

HP ZBook 14u G5 Mobile Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Past: 
I already had this issue before, matter of fact right after buying this junk for $3000 when Windows 10 updated itself. Symptoms are as follows: My notebook only wakes up ONCE after sleep. When I put it to sleep for the second time (no matter if I click on 'sleep' or close the lid) - it doesn't wake up and I have to restart the system. For a long time I was trying to repair it with some drivers updates (didn't work) so I got used to it but then I've read a hint to update my BIOS, which I did and it magically worked well!

Present: 

Today (21.05.2019) Windows 10 decided to updated itself again and the issue came back. I found out that the new version of BIOS came out so I updated it but this time it didn't work. I don't have to tell you how irritating this is, so please if you have any idea - HELP. 

My current Windows 10 version is 1709. (I've tried upgrading it to check if this helps but then not only this particular problem persists but also antoher issues such sound problems and function keys not working appear... so I came back to 1709)

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation