Level 1
9 2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Zbook 15 g2 OS dammaged after configure Bios

Zbook 15 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello Community, I recently purchased an HP ZBOOK 15 with a 256 Giga Lite-On SSD (LCS-256), with Windows 10 x64 OS. Everything works fine except that after reinstalling it, I'm going to bios finally disable the hybrid card intel for more performance but oddly after saving the info with F10 reboot I have a message boot device not found yet I have just reinstalled. this is to happen 3 times except that the last time it was to change the backlight time, at the same start message. When I try to get out the SSD to put it in a box to access my data, I a message 'Disk inaccessible' and after repair I access the data but not always way to start on the hard drive. It's been three days that I reinstall I use the machine without problem but this only tonight that I have access (bios) finally change the backlight time that I'm crying. Can someone help me please: Crying :!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation