04-04-2011 02:32 PM
My HP a6130n has been running fine until today.
I had previously upgraded to Windows 7 Home Professional, and am running AMD 64X2 5000+ CPU, 3 GB RAM, 500 GB hard Drive, with nVidia GeForce 7300 LE video.It is running Phoenix BIOS 5.07 (Award?)
When I turned computer on today, I got 2 long beeps, and then a third beep which will not stop until I power down system. When I power system back on, same result, same tones.
I have opened system and nothing is obvious. Connections are tight, fans are running etc...Any ideas?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)