Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (221 Views)

HP envy 15T i7-4710HQ doesn't turn on. Light by power cord input flashes 3 times.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello all. First timer here.  I've had my HP Envy for only a year and it won't turn on.  Nothing out of the ordinary happened to it, but when I plugged in the power source and push the power button, the light next to the power input hole flashes 3 times.  I tried letting it sit overnight to see if it was just drained, but still no change.  I took battery out, plugged power cord into laptop and still nothing. 

We use wifi as our internet connection and didn't receive and error messages or warnings before this happened. I'm not sure if it's just the power cord itself or something with the laptop.

Thanks for any and all help!!!

Joe

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 5 (202 Views)

Re: HP envy 15T i7-4710HQ doesn't turn on. Light by power cord input flashes 3 times.

Hi @,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with the computer not turning on and have a flashing light. I will be glad to help you.

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Please get back to me with above information, so I can help you better.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (188 Views)

Re: HP envy 15T i7-4710HQ doesn't turn on. Light by power cord input flashes 3 times.

It won't turn on to see the exact operating system. Rhe only thing I can see is a bar code with: PCID 0974100000405F10000630180. And now it doesnt even blink by the power input when I press the power button.
Honor Student
Message 4 of 5 (103 Views)

Hi! Same is happening to my computer! Any help?
Honor Student
Message 5 of 5 (102 Views)

Could you find a solution? Thanks in advance!!!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation