06-04-2013 09:25 AM
Restart system. This way you will be able to force to close this application.
How can you try to solve this problem permanently?
Click this link and type there your printer full name and select next.
Select Drivers, system which you are currently using and download the latest driver for your printer.
Uninstall current driver from system and restart system. Install the latest driver.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)