12-16-2017 10:28 AM
My HP Spectre X360 was working wonderfully. I purchased it in May 2016 so it is pretty new. As I was using my computer, the battery died and when I tried to plug it in nothing happenned. The LED light next to the power port doesn't turn on. I ordered a new AC adapter to make sure it wasn't the adapter and it still doesn't work. Any idea what this might be? Like I said the computer is new.
12-17-2017 02:52 PM
Thank you for posting on HP Forums,
The Flower_Bud is at your service.
I understand you are in need of support,
Since you've tried possible troubleshooting steps, I suggest you contact our phone support.
HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:
* Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
* Enter Product number or select to auto detect
* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.
They will be happy to assist you immediately.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)